Brand New Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale Catches Fire In Australia

A brand new Maserati GranTurismo catches fire in Australia. The fire starts from its engine compartment before spread and burns almost half of the car. It believed the fire caused by the engine overheating. Luckily the driver and its passenger escape unhurt. The incident happens during a busy road in Adelaide before the fire started. The fire bridged responded to the call and managed to put the blaze under control.

MC-Stradale-catches-fire-in-Australia-3MC-Stradale-catches-fire-in-Australia-4maserati-granturismo-mc-stradale

(via Indyacars)

Leave a Reply