ford-fusion-hybrid-autonomous-research-vehicle

Ford Spotted Testing Their Self Driving Ford Fusion

Ford spotted testing their self driving Ford Fusion Hybrid on public roads in California. Ford Research and Innovation Centre in Palo Alto continues their positive growth with one of the largest automotive manufacturer research centres in the region.

ford-autonomous-testing-california-smart-mobility-3

“The testing is a further advance of Ford’s 10-year autonomous vehicle development programme and a key element of Ford Smart Mobility, the plan to take the company to the next level in connectivity, mobility, autonomous vehicles, the customer experience, and data and analytics” – Ford Research and Innovation Centre

Their team consists of people who have experience in different discipline. 80 percent of their Palo Alto team have background in related technology sector while the remaining 20 percent are originally Ford employees from United States, China, Germany and Australia. Ford also announced their strategic research collaboration with Standford University to provide 13 more projects for Ford Smart Mobility.

(via TheInquirer.net)

Leave a Reply