Tesla Model S Was On Caught Fire Due To Short Circuit

Previously, we reported a Tesla Model S in Norway was burst into flames. People blame the Lithium battery caused the fire but in latest update Tesla said the incident resulting from a short circuit in the distribution box. Tesla said the incident is isolated case, and they find it difficult to locate the cause of the short circuit because there is nothing left from the remaining burnt Tesla Model S.

In January, it was an isolated incident where a Model S caught fire while using a Supercharger. The cause was a short-circuit in the distribution box in the car. Superchargers were turned off immediately when the short-circuit was discovered. No one was injured in the fire. Our investigation confirmed that this was an isolated incident, but due to the damage to the car, we could not definitely identify the exact cause of the short-circuit

(via AutoEvolution)

Leave a Reply